Navigator finances eligible pre-development work, such as engineering studies and integrated physical needs assessments, to achieve green, high-performing, resilient buildings. Navigator can be used for new construction and existing buildings. With a progressive interest rate structure, this flexible loan incentivizes the design of high-performance buildings and affordable housing.
Eligible Building Types
- Affordable and market-rate multifamily properties with five or more units
- Co-ops, condominiums, rental properties, including mixed use properties
- Buildings owned by nonprofits and municipalities, including community centers and houses of worship
For projects targeting high-performance building standards, like Passive House, all pre-development costs are eligible, including legal, environmental, and permit fees.
For projects seeking to assess, design, and plan their approach, the following pre-development costs are eligible:
- Energy benchmarking, opportunity assessments, and audits
- Green/integrated physical needs assessments
- Green charettes
- Assessments of energy-related health and safety and resiliency issues
- Design, engineering, and bidding work
- Costs to secure project financing for the improvements
- Other reasonable expenses needed to get your energy project designed and funded
Rates: Connect with one of our team members to learn more about our rates.
Loan term: due in 24 months or upon project financing, whichever is earlier
Fee: Up to 3% closing fee, which may be financed into the loan
More details here:
To learn more and apply, contact us today.
*All terms, including rates, are subject to change
Products and services may not be available in all areas.
All Loans are subject to credit approval and additional requirements will apply. This is not an offer to enter into a loan agreement. If approved, your terms may vary based upon your specific situation. Rates, fees, and other terms subject to change without notice.