Southwest Regional Manager, Smart-E Loan Program
I manage the daily operations of the clean energy residential financing program, Smart-E, in the Arizona and New Mexico and support the continued expansion of the Smart-E Loan Program in the Southwest. Fun facts about me:
In my spare time, I enjoy volunteering for non-profits that want to become energy efficient and sustainable.
- I played high school football and college baseball.
- I loves volunteering for non-profits that want to become energy efficient/sustainable.
- I was born and raised in Chicago and still considers it home.
- I am is a Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Bulls and Blackhawks fan. Over the years, he has come to appreciate the Suns and the Cardinals over the years.
- I love wearing gym shoes.